The Poly CCX 400 IP Phone Compatible with Microsoft® Teams
Sometimes all you need is a reliable desktop phone. An always-on, always-ready phone for common areas that you can always count on. The Poly CCX 400 is an entry-level business media phone that’s easy to use. Its interface is simple and intuitive. And contacts and meetings are one tap away on a color touch screen with a native Microsoft Teams experience—or you can choose to deploy these phones showing the familiar dial pad.
The Poly CCX 400 is easy to provision and manage from the Microsoft Teams Device Portal. It’s simple to install on desktops and lobby tables and can also be mounted on a wall with an optional wall mounting bracket. If there’s no ethernet drop nearby, you’re covered. The optional Wi-Fi accessory (coming soon) lets you deploy the CCX 400 anywhere with access to an electrical outlet. (Power adapter sold separately.)
Conversations stay on track with Poly HD Voice.
Eliminate distracting background noise at the source with exclusive award-winning Poly Acoustic Fence technology
Easy for IT to manage with robust provisioning and management of telephony deployment and support
Deploy the CCX 400 with a simple dial pad (no voicemail) with Microsoft Teams Common Area Phone (CAP) license
Or deploy the CCX 400 as an entry level phone with native Microsoft Teams experience (Microsoft Teams license users)
- Color touch-screen operation with 5" multi-touch LCD display
- Use as a common area phone (CAP) or with native Microsoft Teams experience
- Hear every nuance with Poly HD Voice and Poly Acoustic Clarity
- Eliminate distracting background noise with Poly Acoustic Fence (coming soon)
- Full-duplex speakerphone operation with world-class echo cancellation
- Wall mountable with optional CCX 400 wall mount Kit